Are you experiencing any of the following IT Issues?
- Lost production time due to network downtimes
- Crashes & Slow/Unpredictable Network
- Wondering if “Am I actually HIPAA Complaint?”
- Wondering if “Am I actually Secure?”
- Technicians not familiar with dental equipment and software
- On-going IT Issues
When you need Managed IT Services to maintain peak operation of the IT network of your small business, consider Velocity PCM.
We’ll manage all your IT services for a flat-rate so you can focus your efforts on spurring your revenues to grow.
- Tailored Packages – Darkhorse offers custom tailored Service Agreements to fix the budget of any size practice.
- Predictable Costs – Darkhorse offers a complete end to end Service Agreement, so you will know your IT costs for the year without any nickel & diming.
As your Business Associate under HIPAA, Darkhorse takes security of your patient data seriously. That’s why we utilize some of the best security products available to provide high quality and secure service. All this while providing support of your dental products as expected.
The Single Source of Accountability (SSA) / IT Managed Security Services Includes:
- Unlimited Remote and/or On-Site IT Support of All Your Hardware and Software
- Improved Network Performance and Security
- HIPAA Compliant Off-Site and Local Backup Service (Darkhorse Secure Backup)
- Managed Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, and Anti-Ransomware (Darkhorse Security Products)
- Compliance & Security Laws Standards
- Project and Installation Labor
- Microsoft Security Patch Management
- Vendor Management: We will be on the phone, not your employees
- Secure Remote Access to Your Office
- Firewall Management
- Network Management
- Long Term Planning and Budgeting
You can rest easy when you put your IT support needs in our hands. Contact us today for more information!
MEET THE TEAM
Co-Founder; Velocity PCM
Seeing a void in the dental IT field in terms of service, Reuben left his job at a nationwide dental IT company in 2012 to found Darkhorse Tech in New York. Reuben started Darkhorse Tech in order to focus on a more intimate business model of his own, striving to create a more personalized one-on-one service model for his clients.
After only 6 years, Darkhorse now services over 300 businesses in 34 states, and has branched out to not only include dental offices, but legal, finance, food & beverage and manufacturing as well.
Reuben joined the Velocity team in 2018.
NEW CLIENT QUESTIONAIRE